Monday, April 7, 2008

the vision

This is how a vision looks like to me.

Job 14
7. "For there is a hope for a tree,
If it is cut down, that it will sprout again
And that its tender shoots will not cease.

8. Though its root may grow old in the earth,
And its stump may die in the ground,

9. Yet at the scent of water it will bud
And bring forth branches like a plant.

13. Oh, that You would hide me in the grave,
That You would conceal me until Your wrath is past,
That You would appoint me a set of time,
and remember me!

14. If a man dies, shall he lives again?
All the days of my hard service i will wait,
til my change comes.

15. You shall call, and i will answer You;
You shall desire the work of Your hands.

16. For now You number my steps,
But You do not watch over my sins.

17. My transgression is sealed up in a bag,
And You cover my iniquity."

Job 17

9. "Yet the righteous will hold to his way,
And he who has clean hands will be stronger ans stronger.

10. But please come back again, all of you.
Foe i shall find one wise man among you.

12. 'the light is near', they say, in the face of darkness."

No comments: