Wednesday, June 25, 2008

i got tagged!

tagged by ms victoria :) its been a while. a long absence. so here it is:

1. What is the most important thing in your life?
my family. and bffs. and food.

2. What is the last thing you bought with your own money?
i cant rmb. probably some tees or necklaces.

3.Where do you wish to get married?
in a church located in a beautiful garden

4. How old do you think you'll be permanently owned by your lover?
as vic says, im already owned, form the very first time ;)

5. Are you in love?
im in love

6. Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
carl's junior

7. Name the latest book you bought?
3:16 by max lucado and my textbook

8. What is your full name?
amanda natalia tjandra

9. Do you prefer mother or father?
do i have to choose!?

10. Name a person that you really wish to meet in your real life for the first time.
erm... jason wade :)

11. Christina or Britney?
none of them

12. Do you do your own laundry?
sometimes. but most of the time my sis does. i do the ironing

13. The most exciting place you want to go?
to my future house, with my happy family inside :)

14. Hugs or Kisses?
Hugs for everyone, kiss for certain ppl :)

15. Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
-she's my drama queen
-she's the one to turn to
-she's the caring and encouraging and reliable one
-she's the weak yet the strong one
-she's the very best friend

16. 8 things I'm passionate about.
-God
-family
-my ministry
-moving to US
-love
-friendship
-music
-life

17.8 things I say too often-
-whatever!
-i kill you!
-darn it!
-what the heck?
-you mad!
-oh really?
-weirdo
-ya ampun! masa sih?

18.8 books I've read recently.
-Bible
-cure for common life-max lucado
-a love worth giving-max lucado
-the dynamics of mass communication
-answers to life questions-billy graham
thats all recently.

19. 8 songs I could listen to over and over again.
-whatever it takes-lifehouse
-broken-lifehouse
-blurry-puddle of mudd
-yellow-coldplay
-champagne supernova-oasis
-traffic in the sky-jack johnson
-shout unto God-united hillsong
-the love song (written by a friend)

20. 8 things I learnt last year.
-He never fails
-about the breakthrough and how to break through
-faith makes all things possible
-how to love *1 Corinthians 13
-people disappoint you but He wont.
-you cant please everyone
-prayer moves God's hands
-forgive and forget

21. 8 people you tag-
timothy wong. adeline tan. janice muliadi. estelita ligatsa. and whoever read this.

*interesting fact: -most of my friends think i have a lovely name. they dont know that my sister has a nicer name: gracia angelika. nicer, isnt it?

*updates: i found some new friends. great ones. its been a year. i miss my chickas. so very much.
I'll be back soon. i want my nasi padang and janice muliadi. i want my estelita and memei too. i miss all of you.

loving life,
amanda.natalia

No comments: