Wednesday, September 17, 2008

post CF camp 2008

1. Thank God for a wonderful camp. You make everything perfect in its time.
2. Thanks to CF camp commitees and all the campers. You all have made this season more beautiful and full of love.
3. Thanks to my dear sister, for always praying for me and loving me unconditionally.
4. Thanks to Vic and Isaac, for always being there. You guys are my treasure.

Once again, thank God for camp. It was an amazing one. I came to camp with a bunch of expectation, but not a prepared heart. Halfway through, God stopped me from running around. He told me i've been rushing in life and i've missed so many good views. So now i wanna take a slow walk with Him. cos i wanna see a greater view (:

enjoying my view,
amanda.natalia

4 comments:

Victoria Wong said...

I thank God for you too sayang. You are a great encouragement to me, and to many other people. Trust in Him when He says "I know the future I have in store for you". The journey of sanctification and of pruning and refining is never easy, but it produces a great reward--in both loving Him, and growing in Him. Love you loads :)

J TSEN said...

hey mortal, remember me? your guardian angel from camp...haha, link me ya : red-seraphim.blogspot.com

Intricacy said...

Oh, definitely better. Cheers, Amanda! =] God bless you!

Intricacy said...

Oh, when I said better I meant it in reply to your blog name. XD