Monday, December 1, 2008

7 things

Im finally here again :)

Just a quick update.
1. Asia conference in Singapore was fantastic. It was so powerful and impactful and im truly truly blessed. and so are the rest of the 26,000 people, i suppose. God is so generous and so is City Harvest Singapore. Thank You :)

2. Birthday in Singapore was awesome. Apart from birthday celebration by some cell members, Ps. Phil Pringle and Dr. A.R. Bernard gave me the best birthday preaching ever. LOL. but yea, it was allllllllll good. God knows the right time :)
and Oh, Don Moen was awesomeeeeee :)

3. Birthday in Malaysia was awesome too. Thanks to Tim and friends for celebrating with me. Had great food, great bday cake and great fun laughing all night. I love it and i love it :) Thanksss :)

4. Arise and Build 2008
Here comes the life-changing opportunity to sow for God's house. Last year, i pledged 4-figures. I was blessed with great jobs and great experiences. I was well-taken care of and i still am. God is my provider. This time, faith needs to be stretched again. I pledge 5 times bigger than last year. I have no friggin idea how to fulfill it. But i serve a big God and i dont want to miss a chance to sow for God's house. He'll make a way, i know. And, another great testimony is on its way :) God is good.

5. Counselling
yea, i've been going for counseling this past month. Ask me why. LOL

6. Prom
Josh Tan wants me to sing with him and the band (Wen, Julian and some others) for Taman Sea prom on Dec 12. The plans are to sing 3 songs. 'In the Sun' by Joseph Arthur, 'Kiss Me' by SNTR and im not sure about the 3rd one. Hm, what a priviledge. After few years away from the stage and singing in a band, now i have the chance again. Not gonna blow it :)

7. U.S.
I'm going on March for Spring intake :)


blessed one,
amanda.natalia

listening to: After Glow by INXS

No comments: