Friday, March 6, 2009

You're my star

I would never wake up every morning without expecting my sister to be just a few feet away. The typical sisters situation, we've always been compared everywhere we are. And I used to care a lot about that. But now, things changed. We are changed. I realized she loves me too much to even bother about how different we are. I'm always the reckless one. The rebellious one. The selfish one. The careless one. The loud one but the weak one. The emotional one. The lazy one, perhaps. But she's different. She's the quiet one but the strong one as well. The play-safe one and the wise one. And I trust her judgment more than anyone, even in the family.

One thing that im grateful for in my whole life, is about how much she has sacrificed living together with me. Like, waking up a lot earlier just to make sure I have my breakfast, doing my chores, making tea or coffee or whatever when we stay up late at night, cooking my two-meals, even fasting for my needs. I can list out more than you can imagine.

Today's her 23rd birthday. Probably the last birthday we can celebrate together before I fly off; and she's not even home. Ugh. What would I do without her? I'm too scared to think about it.
Cie, if you're reading this, from the bottom of my heart, you really deserve all the goodness in life and God's favor will always be upon you. Thank you for loving me endlessly. I love you too.

Cheers.
your sis.

1 comment:

Hardi said...

You are really nice little sister.. Even what condition are, sister is meant to be, to love, to care, to do everything for our loves one especially for ours little brother or sister.. :)
God alwyas open heaven over you and family..