Friday, June 15, 2007

summer 07

.this is beaver.




what a week!
my dear dear friends came to KL and spent the whole week here. *the best week! as a matter of fact, that was our dream few years back, and it just happened!

it was tiring but the best summer ever! the morning the afternoon the evening seemed never end, but well, reality wakes me up. as i open my eyes the morning after they left, theres no more squeezed sleep, loaded room, and snoring people. and now, here i am with my boring daily activities. i miss that week; i miss the gossip, the peptalk, the make-over, the movie, the shopping, the clubbing, the dance, the drinks, the karaoke, and those guys. i wish they could stay longer. cos we havent found that perfect-asian face guy yet (my Jacob and jan's andrew). haha *estel, jan, mei, i know u guys are smiling now. =)


i wanna thank estel, jane, mei, and medi for the in credible time together. i had so much fun! and for the beaver too! i know u guys got it by accident. haha. well, i am terribly sorry for the poor little turtle which wasnt chosen. hehe. but i love my beaver. thx guys!
cant wait to go back to medan. i miss my hometown, mamipapi, my one and only gank =), my friends, my church, my school, my court, the fabulous food ever! cant wait!

thanks, guys for making this summer so much memorable to me. i would never forget this summer. ehm, or maybe i could! if we spend our summer together again every year! =)

3 comments:

E. L. said...

hihihih... BEAVER!! yah i know, poor turtle, but mehhh...

amanda natalia said...

yeah. i love my beaver so much. thx yah ci. hehe. *cant wait to see u!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha.. :) oh dear.. i love that your blog. And yes.. i smile on the janice's andew line! He is just perfect! And hello there beaver.. always remember that you are the chosen one.. :p