Tuesday, November 27, 2007

19.

im now nineTEENnnnnn. *sigh. i used to love being older when i was a little. but now!?! friends keep saying that this is the last year of my -teen :( but no worries. next year im still gonna be twenTEEN :) hehe
oh man! im definitely older.


btw, so many thanks to my lovely friends who blindfolded me for more than half an hour in the car (dizzyyyy!), which in the end, ended up in pris house. kinda predictable you know? haha but we had fun doing props. more fun when the event itself came. the soup factory was great. even my friend felix said its really good. so *cheers to all of your good job. im proud of HUC CF! :)

also thanks a lot for those SMS. it did lighten up my day :)
plus, thanks to Tim for the teddy. omg i cant believe the outfit is hand-made. thanks tim! very thoughtful :)
but i miss my chickas. a lot.


i *heart you guys :)

well, the most important thanks goes for God. ive had the best life, the best parents, sister, and the best friends that i could ever have. its been a great year. i learned a lot. now im still learning to put myself together again. so im gonna need a hand for that. thanks for everything :)
Is 58:11 and 2Tim 3:15 for me

until next year :)

No comments: