Saturday, October 25, 2008

is there more?

Jon Foreman said this," Eventually everything fails me, but when I look at the sunset or the sky, I'm reminded what it's like to be alive. My friends, there is a big difference between the way this world should be and the way it is."

I posted this quote. It was June last year. Feels like its just yesterday. I still hold the same feeling. Its been a year and somethings still missing. But where did it go? This feeling is irritating. and I irritate myself.

Im going back in few days. So very excited to meet Janice and to visit my grandma&grandpa(R.I.P). Feels like im going back to where i belong. I miss being home. I miss the good old days. I wanna travel back time. KL is too hectic. Too much stories. Too much drama. Too much freedom. Too much of everything. Im sick and tired. Speaking of, im gonna leave for US pretty soon. How much more drama can i take? How much more freedom is given? How much more temptations will there be? HOW MUCH MORE?!

Ugh. I wanna live a simple life. I complicate things. I complicate my life.

Anyway, i feel like spilling off everything about me. I know you could careless about it but just an update. I'm just gonna be frank. I had this silly crush not long ago. He's younger. Mature enough for his age, i thought. Guess i was wrong. Cos guys never grow up; they grow old. And i'm pretty sure about that. To be honest, it was a nice feeling. After a long while, i had THAT feeling again. Oh how i miss it. The hype, catching-breath and holding-back-moments. But it didnt last long. I was waaayy to excited about the feeling, not the reality. I like the fact that he is one of the nice guy that still exist today but it was just a wrong feeling at the wrong time. So yeah, to some of you that know about my feeling to that guy, its now over. Its just another crush.

Ssshhh. Sometimes i think to myself, why cant i love people in return? What the hell is wrong with me? Why cant i appreciate love?

I feel like im stepping backwards. Push me forward please.
Ugh. Three posts in a night. Emo-ing? Maybe.

This ugly feeling. Take it away.



2 comments:

Jamie said...

"To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything, and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken. If you want to make sure of keeping it intact, you must give your heart to no one, not even to an animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements; lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness...the only place outside of heaven where you can be perfectly safe from all the dangers of love is hell"-CS Lewis-
i love this quote...i tot i would share it with you. this ugly feeling will pass but dont harden your heart to never loving again=)

amanda natalia said...

thanks jamie. I was just vulnerable. I love the feeling. How would i never love again? I will and when i do, i'll rmb this. :)