Thursday, October 23, 2008

my 911

So i was on my way to Centre Point for group meeting yesterday afternoon. As usual, i took the train to KL Sentral, then i took bus from there. I was q-ing at the bus stop. I was with my headphones on and reading a book.

But there was one white guy who caught my attention. He's in his late 20 or probably early 30. What caught my attention was that he was talking to one Indian lady in malay. So i thought, "Hmm, interesting." Then i went back to my book again. Not long after, that guy came to me and asked me where i was going. I told him i was going to One Utama, then he asked for my name. I didnt know what to say so i told him my name and we shook hands. -_-" shucks. I regretted it. He started to ask things about me like what im studying, who im staying with and if i have a boyfriend. I told him yes. LOL. I thought he'd just go away. I was wrong. He continued talking i-dont-know-what cos i wasnt paying attention at all.

Anyway, the bus came and he went in first. After he got his ticket, he waited for me and told me he wanted to sit and talk. I was like WTH?!! I was damn scared. But i ignored him and went to sit on a twin seat beside a lady. *phew, sighed in relief, until i realized i did tell him that i was going to one utama. OMG! What if he decides to follow me? (FYI, I was being followed many times before so i was not overreacting okay. LOL).

Well, first thing that came to my head, PRAY! Yes, thats all i can think of. Then, i think again, if he really follows me, who should i call? Really. If something happens, who can i call for help? I had a long thoughts that day. I totally dont know who to call for an SOS; for an emergency.

sigh. I dont know. How?

-amanda.nat

4 comments:

anna said...

my phone line is always open for you =)

Victoria Wong said...

My phone line is always open for you too :) *hugs*

hy said...

just pick up ur phone and call the first person on it!!! no time to search! heheh but yeah u can call me too tho i dont drive hmmm.. i think u should stick to calling tim hahaahah

amanda natalia said...

you know who is the first person in my list? Aaron Choi! LOL. will he pick up his phone? I wonder hahaha