Monday, October 13, 2008

it's just a moment of change

It's been a while since my last update. I mean, the real update. Well, this is one important thing that i learn lately in this season of my life.

We don't need more to be thankful for.
We need to be more thankful.
It slapped me on the face the first time i read that. How on earth i can stand listening to myself whining? Oh well, i just need to be more thankful from now on. So here goes my 'thank you' list (recent events):
1. Daddy up there
Thanks for keeping my family and i saved in Your hands; for sending great people into my life; for sending me on this field, where i can sow my seeds and reap them when the time comes. I know my life is worth living just because i realize i have You in my life. I love You and I wanna enjoy walking with You all the days of my life :)
2. Jeremy Lim
For always being there; for always listening; for always praying. And for always asking me "Are you ok?" That works well. Haha. Thanks to you. I found a genuine friendship in you and i learn so much from you. You're awesome :)
3. Timothy Wong
For being a great friend; for not always saying the nice things. I may not accept it sometimes but i understand the fact that you do care. About the things you said the other day, come to think of it, you're quite true. I can do so much better than that. So yea, i'm over it by the time you read this. hehe. Anyway, thanks for just being who you are. Thanks for trusting me. May God bless this friendship til the end :)
4. Adeline Tan & family
For being so supportive and ever-ready to help me moving to Oregon. I think you guys are more excited than my family is. Haha. But really, uncle, auntie, Addie, I'm truly blessed :)
And for some reason, i have to say sorry to some people like:
1. My dad
For not being patient, loving and not forgiving at times; for not being thankful and understanding of your situation. I love you, daddy. and Jesus loves you even more :)
2. Zion Ng
Haha. It was a funny story to tell. Anyway, really sorry for the total confusion. For the 3 days of the most chaotic moment in your life that almost cost your life, presentation and your emotional being. haha. Well, there's more to life than just that issues. I'm sure you know that. Ask God for direction. He'll be happy to help you. The most important thing is in Matthew 6:33. You're still very young. Life is too short to not live for something bigger, zion :)
Oh, and thanks for keep reminding me to smile. Its a good habit.
Erm, that's all for now, i think. Tell you more at the next post.
adios.
amanda.natalia

No comments: