Monday, October 13, 2008

"Like the sunflower, we have season"

So does CF. Thank You Jesus, for people who showed up in prayer meeting. Meeting after meeting, i feel like Your presence is getting stronger. Truly, it's really worth the wait, that now You have made everything perfect in its time. I see You in the heart of these people. Bless their heart, O God. As young as we are, our days are numbered. Teach us to always come back to Your plan, to what we are made for :)

Anyway, i screwed up my 303 (Counseling Theories) paper. Its been a while that i havent felt this terrible. Oh well, nothing i can do to change the fact. I learn my mistakes and i should move on and do better. Sorry God, i didnt give my best and i took it for granted. I will do better for the next ones.

One thing that sticks in my head these few days:

Kindness is one thing that you cant give away.
It always comes back. -Zig Ziglar
Goodbye, apathy.
amanda.natalia

No comments: